So sad to hear that Sarah/Slim Virgin has passed. I wish I could leave my
condolences. I wasn't aware of her until she invited me to join the Gender
Gap Task Force, but from then on she was someone whose take on Wikipedia
and Wikipedians - including myself - was important to me. I especially
appreciate the hard work she put into improving the articles' and the
community's gender representation.

Lightbreather