Hi Afek,
I would have liked to apply for the SheSaid rapid grant, but there is an
eligibility criteria which prevents it: *A community member** must not have
a current ban on any of the Wikimedia projects [1
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Administration/Eligibility#Eligibility>]*
.
On behalf of WikiDonne UG I will continue to organize the 2023 edition of
#SheSaid campaign, giving little gadgets in line with our budget, it is all
we can do.

See you on WikiQuote,
Camelia

--
*Camelia Boban (she/her)*

*| Java EE Developer |*

M. +39 3383385545
camelia.bo...@gmail.com
WikiDonne Chair & Co-founder | Wikimedia Diversity Ambassador
*Wikipedia <https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utente:Camelia.boban> **| **WikiDonne
Project <https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progetto:WikiDonne> *| *WikiDonne UG
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiDonne>* | *WikiDonne APS
<https://wikidonne.org/>*
WMIT - WMSE - WMAR - WMCH - WMNY - WMDC - WMBE Member