On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 15:31:30 -0700 (PDT)
Ken Wong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >             + Protocol documentation (still need to cover user-side)
> What does the protocol documentation cover?
The network control protocol from both a server and client perspective.

> My understanding from your previous emails was the development of ALL
> software (both the gui/control server program, and the firmware in the
> uC) are your responsiblity.  I had agreed to bring up the hardware
> into an operational condition. This includes writing simple diagnostic
> programs to > check the hardware.  That would be as far as I will go
> for firmware development.  The actual resident code would be developed
> by you.
This was not an agreement at all originally, I had no clue about the PIC
you were using until the actual schematics were announced on the mailing
list (in which case the voidness of the PIC's resident code was not
mentioned). No problem.

> 
> I am not too sure why you cannot carry out the firmware development. 
> Is
> this something that you DONT'T want to do or is it because you are not
> familiar with firmware development and don't know how to do it.  If
> later
> is true, can anyone give a helping hand?
As I said in my prior post.

> I am assuming the hardware protocol is the protocol between the COM
> port of the PC to the COM port of the uC.  Can you give us a proposal
> on the protocol, and let's review it.  We need to start some where.
Ok.


--
+-----------------------------------+
| Samy Al Bahra | [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
|-----------------------------------|
|     B3A7 F5BE B2AE 67B1 AC4B      |
|     0983 956D 1F4A AA54 47CB      |
|-----------------------------------|
|     http://www.kerneled.com       |
+-----------------------------------+

_______________________________________________
esc_general mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.escarab.org/mailman/listinfo/esc_general

رد على