Here is the link to what I have done. it is simple so feel free to alter it anyway you want. Just remember, it has to be 16 colours only
http://www.arabeyes.org/~anmar/graphics/lilo_boot_screen_2.bmp
Anmar
moty wrote:
Ciao Anmar
About the boot img .. can u make a simple one and send
it to me .. i can improve it ..
about the forn and the original i can send it to u if we meet on chat
with my best regards Motaz Abuthiab
--- Anmar Oueja <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha scritto: > ok here is waht i need:
______________________________________________________________________- size 640X400 - Colours allowed (16) (yeah.. only 16) - What should it say - Arabbix 1.0 (big arabic and small english) - powered by arabeyes.org (english and arabic) - "Press F2 for more options" in english and arabic.
I recommend you use a funky curve to split the
screen in two sections one has all the arabbic stuff and one has all the
english stuff....
Again. Please do send me the original files
(Photoshop or GIMP) I need to process this document bug time (no shaded or drop
down sahdows.. looks terrible using 16 colours).
moty could you please send me the font you are using
on all of your arabbix wallpaper. I want to have it as well as
samy.
Thanks
Anmar
Anmar Oueja wrote:
Great Job moty ... you and Sbahra... rock.
Now i need something special. Could you meet me on
#arabeyes chat room.
I need to tell you what i need exactly. It is a
special image for
Arabbix Lilo Boot screen.
Anmar
moty wrote:
And I have made another one
http://www.kdelook.org/content/show.php?content=8182
salam
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mail.yahoo.com/Yahoo! Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i
tuoi allegati,
l'antivirus, il filtro Anti-spam
_______________________________________________ General mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general
_______________________________________________ General mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general
_______________________________________________
General mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general
______________________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il filtro Anti-spam http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mail.yahoo.com/ _______________________________________________ General mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general
_______________________________________________ General mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general

