all of us are doing wonderful work I think Alrashedeens work is far better then mine I wake up everyday take a look at my mailbox and only see the thounsands of strings he translated... I only say WOW...
still to comment on youcefs comment, first of all being hacker translation coordinator etc... is for sure valid and has the right to be respected I respect your work anyway. STILL you are ALSO the big boss here, and as a core member you can't say Well I am busy with that so I don't do the other thing. It is like me saying to a new member :"well hmm yeah I am busy with 2.6 I'll not help you get into gnome translation, wait till I'm done"... you are GREAT hacker (and I'm meaning this) and you are a translator but you are ALSO a #manager# of this project so you also have to solve the problems of this site from that perspective. Well like we all have to anyway... This is also directed to the other Bosses. To the 300 ppl and the work you've already invested, I am a big Star trek fan and in one episode Picard (the captain of the enterprise) says: "let us face the future our direction is not the past". that work is DONE forget about it, face the future, we ALL have and need to do so. Forget about the 300 ppl we are only 10 or something like that. the present and the future are important what was done is done... To be more specific, the most important thing I required is that we aren't actively searching for ppl outside... Why doesn't arabeyes make more in contacting other sites and posting thread in other LUGs ? We have a good infrastructure so we need to do some publicity... Go outside and for sure the core team can influence some LUGs out there. I was planning this for my search but GPLing this idea is not so bad. The core team did a GREAT job still it has to go out I think and do a greater job. I know this is hard tobac ;) But come on I love this site I love these ppl and it's not good that months pass and we are struggling wit our existance where languages like azarbeijani have a website for gnome a 100% support extra, office etc... included and we with a region from the atlantic to the pacific are struggling for our existance, Azarbaijan is not richer then Libya I suppose... It's all on our hands yours Arafat p.s: yeah I am student but I also have to work and I also have limited time but instead of watching TV I move my a#* and go and work through the strings for hours and hours after coming from work... _______________________________________________ General mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general

