But I helped you and I passed a whole night with you ;) don't forget me man ;))
yeah, thanks about that.. im loving that desktop.. :))
Well but NEVER give-up ask about every detail if one says to you well the lpr driver doesn't work or cups doesn't support lpt ask directly, what's cups? or what is an lpr driver? or what is this whole sh#+ you're speaking about no one will say NO I don't answer. I met ppl who stayed with me 7 hours so that I could ompile gnome 2.0 for eg. simply ask all will answer. But no one assumes you are newbie. >From your perspective you think they have to understand I am a newbie but from the others perspective they assume he's a linux hacker as me... Everyone sees the other from his perspective which is very normal so simply ask, and you'll get answers.
well, here the problem is i understand that stuff... and i needed someone else to check the
thing...
So as you worked very nicely on the files I gave you do you want to become an official gnome translator? I didn't hear any answer from you ;)
sure... but my priorities go to PuTTy and development in general... i havent read the PO u sent back yet, but i'll get on it...
ak...
_________________________________________________________________
Protect your PC - get McAfee.com VirusScan Online http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963
_______________________________________________ General mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general

