-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 Nadim Shaikli wrote: > I've been told to post here to ask if anyone would like to point me > to some latin (ie. english) fonts that we can use in our Khotot > project (the fonts need to be in TTF format). The latin/english font > used in most of the khotot project is rather ugly (as I've been told > repeatedly) and I need someone to give me a URL or two of some fonts > that I can use which have the proper GPL license (ie. I can use them > without issue and copy them to be used on all our fonts). > > http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=Khotot > > I am looking for some concrete suggestions and URLs of fonts that have > been INSPECTED and their LICENSE ok'ed for use.
You can try: http://simplythebest.net/fonts/index.html Sincerely, Yousef Raffa - --------------- If you don't know how to unix, then don't even think of opening your windows. -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (MingW32) Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://enigmail.mozdev.org iQD1AwUBQF/jq2CuBdhU51nfAQIcKgb8DB5Zj2Z2uvm/LXQDUHRhTejNVFfX4SLL O2lKRoEgv/g12SrxwTsKEkkQxZnsANYRW4taTRLc7sVkZPzQAYBZpEc/4UWmxJjk gXXcbKpvb+fGAOcWrqL7OwZ0Y9r1cwwOHBzsIVsA8Ck0u9Bs2Yg9/byC6gKjwszC NZqys3jYjzeTQGA/plG+3xLSPtlB6gZst+xh8J713R/d9kL6TPZgZAWf5U8J1VIU 8YQjdnu18xrFEFQO5XEwVIbqqnz0Z/4kjSHT4BCO3irPNtgCWhlVghhOgx9iJN6a kjjUTJiMihg= =f2JT -----END PGP SIGNATURE----- _______________________________________________ General mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.arabeyes.org/mailman/listinfo/general

