On Tue, 13 May 2014, Henri Yandell wrote:

Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 07:42:56 +0200
From: Henri Yandell <bay...@apache.org>
To: general@attic.apache.org
Subject: Re: Proposed board report, May 2014
Sender: hyand...@gmail.com

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 11:10 AM, Henk P. Penning <penn...@uu.nl> wrote:

  Ok ; but please mark 'xml' (like 'esme' and 'ws-muse')
       as 'needs completing'.

Can do. What's left with xml? There was nothing in JIRA for it.

Hi Hen,

  A long time ago I fixed dist/xml :

    http://www.apache.org/dist/xml/

  What;s missing is an attic page :

    http://attic.apache.org/projects/xml.html

  If/when that page is in place, http://www.apache.org/dist/xml/
  should redirect to it.

  In the past, I could (as root) fix stuff in www.apache.org/dist,
  but since everything is now 'svnpubsub'ed, I can't anymore.
  I would gladly fix stuff in dist/ (dist/esme for instance)
  but I don't know how I can get the permission to do so.

  I think it would be nice that, if/when PMC XXX retires,
  project XXX moves immediately to PMC "attic" (a PMC can
  have more than one project), with all the proper changes
  of ownership, permissions etc. Along the lines of incubator.

  Ideas?

Hen

  Regards,

  HPP

Henk P. Penning, ICT-beta                 R Uithof BBL-761   _/ \_
Princetonplein 5, 3584CC Utrecht, NL      F +31 30 253 4553 \_/ \_/
http://www.staff.science.uu.nl/~penni101/ M penn...@uu.nl     \_/