On Sat, 24 May 2014, Henri Yandell wrote:

Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 06:50:15 +0200
From: Henri Yandell <bay...@apache.org>
To: general@attic.apache.org
Subject: Dropping the HEADER change
Sender: hyand...@gmail.com

Currently the Attic process suggests modifying the
dist.apache.orgHEADER.html for a project. Then later, the directory is
deleted.

I'd like to flatten that and go straight to deleting the directory. I don't
think there is any value in maintaining the directory for a period of time
and it simplifies the process for moving something into the Attic.

Any -1s?

Hi Hen,

  +1 ; but I hope you want to keep process[3].2 :

    strip dist/project and add a .htaccess containing :
    RedirectMatch permanent .* http://attic.apache.org/projects/${project}.html

  that is, move process[3].2 to process[2].

  I can take care of it ; are attic commit rights sufficient?

  Re: process[3].1 "delete the user list (unless still active)" ;
  I wonder if that can also move to process[2].

Hen

  Groeten,

  HPP

Henk P. Penning, ICT-beta                 R Uithof BBL-761   _/ \_
Princetonplein 5, 3584CC Utrecht, NL      F +31 30 253 4553 \_/ \_/
http://www.staff.science.uu.nl/~penni101/ M penn...@uu.nl     \_/