On Tue, 6 Feb 2018, jan iversen wrote:

Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 12:50:09 +0100
From: jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
To: general@attic.apache.org
Subject: Re: project ACE.

On Tue, 6 Feb 2018 at 12:40, Henk P. Penning <penn...@uu.nl> wrote:

On Tue, 6 Feb 2018, jan iversen wrote:

Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 12:01:10 +0100
From: jan iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
To: general@attic.apache.org
Subject: project ACE.

      [ I think it looks a bit messy ; too much old stuff in /dist/ ;
        Shouldn't we remove /dist/atticked_project/ after
        some suitable interval ; 1, 2, 3 or 5 years ?
      ]

I would opt for 5 years, but I would really like to hear other opinions.

  I vote for 3 years.

   2. under "attic'ed projects" : a RedStar flags a project
      with more than 1 file.

I do not understand what more than 1 file means,

  An attic'ed project should have 1 file :

    dist/PROJ/.htaccess

   PS To get the "attic'ed" project list, I parse

     svn ls https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/attic/site/docs/projects

I normally use the xdocs directory that is xml and easier to parse.

  Thanks ; I'll take a look ; I was hoping for a json :

    [ { path : $path
      , date : ...
      , time : ...
      , ...
      }
    , ...
    ]

  ... if it can be automated.

jan i

  Regards,

  HPP

Henk P. Penning, ICT-beta                 R Uithof MG-403    _/ \_
Leuvenlaan 4, 3584CE Utrecht, NL          F +31 30 253 4553 \_/ \_/
http://www.staff.science.uu.nl/~penni101/ M penn...@uu.nl     \_/