On Sun, 22 Apr 2018, Jan Iversen wrote:

Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 11:57:33 +0200
From: Jan Iversen <jancasacon...@gmail.com>
To: general@attic.apache.org
Subject: Re: Discussion on proposed solutions for simplified maintenance.

On 22 Apr 2018, at 11:33, sebb <seb...@gmail.com> wrote:

For proper comparison I think we need to see the whole solution.
This will obviously have to be done so that it does not impact the live site.
I believe the sample I have made with test.html and generation of all
project files are sufficient. No need to waste more time on that. Time
saving is important to me, and it does not make sense to waste
resources on making two complete solutions just to scrap one of them.

  Right ; I think Jan's stuff is ok ; basicly it doesn't have
  to be more complicated than that. It is a good starting
  point for further development.

  Personally I would separate the (json) data from the program,
  but that is a minor detail.

  Regards,

  Henk Penning

Henk P. Penning, ICT-beta                 R Uithof MG-403    _/ \_
Leuvenlaan 4, 3584CE Utrecht, NL          F +31 30 253 4553 \_/ \_/
http://www.staff.science.uu.nl/~penni101/ M penn...@uu.nl     \_/