Le samedi 5 mai 2018, 17:24:09 CEST sebb a écrit :
> On 5 May 2018 at 16:15, Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr> wrote:
> > Honestly, who knows or uses the .us and .eu DNS names?
> > the requirement seems quite theoretical to me: is not worth making site
> > maintenance harder
>
> I am only suggesting doing it for oltu.
honestly, doing it or not just for this one is not critical
-0

> > but I had a little idea on the flag file creation that could do the job,
> > while even simplifying site maintenance = what it is more about
>
> Automation is for later.
when automation adds a big change, yes
the idea here is so simple that no need to wait

I tested it in my asf-attic.github.io for oltu:
https://github.com/asf-attic/asf-attic.github.io/tree/source

works like a charm with just a few lines of shell script

I didn't take time to create a branch for review here, since this repo is not
a real shared repo (and I was lazy)
but in normal situation, this would be in a branch so we can discuss if we
want to merge the commit, or change it
(and now I regret not having created that branch, since it would have been a
good demo of discussing before merging...