On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 10:39:31AM -0700, Craig Russell wrote:
> I don't see a need for Attic to have write access to the repos. No further
> code development will be done.
>
> I trust Sebb's judgement, since he is the one who has the most recent
> experience with handling project retirement. So his comments on the damage
> that is caused by the rename are compelling.

I think there has been a couple of cases in the past where some small
text changes were committed by attic after the fact.
My understanding was that the move was intentional to make sure the
original committers didn't have write access any more, but that was
discussed very long ago so the details are hazy.

vh

Mads Toftum
--
http://flickr.com/photos/q42/