Hi,
Unfortunately there hasn't been much or any activity on either versions of
Kandula for some time. The project is more or less retired. Kandula for
Axis 2 source code is also available from the following location.  I have
to agree with Hannes that neither of the projects are production ready out
of the box.
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/axis/axis2/java/kandula/trunk/

thanks,
Thilina