I've been using Nagios for 5+ years and as such, have a massive config from the old 1.x version. I use NSClient+ on the Windows side.

All of my commands for disk space require defining Critical and Warning levels.

i.e.

define command{
        command_name    check_nt_disk_d
command_line /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_nt -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -p 1248 -v USEDDISKSPACE -l d -w 95% -c 98%
        }