No experience with this.

But on the topic of HBO, anybody watching “Silicon Valley”? Holy smokes that
show is funny.

Dustin Puryear
CEO & Vision Builder
Direct: 225-304-6402
Tel: 225-706-8414
Fax: 800-613-5731
Web: puryear-it.com
Puryear IT, LLC
Puryear IT, LLC
1779 Government St.
Baton Rouge, LA 70802
IT for the Gulf Coast
Outsourced IT | Fully Managed IT | Professional Services | Office 365
No more servers -- move to the Puryear Cloud

2016 Honoree of the LSU 100: Fastest Growing Tiger Businesses
2016 Honoree of the MSP 501: The Ultimate Guide to the World's Best MSPs
2014 Honoree of the LSU 100: Fastest Growing Tiger Businesses
2013 Honoree of the LSU 100: Fastest Growing Tiger Businesses
2012 Honoree of the Silicon Bayou 100