From: Summer Dann [mailto:ld...@ebrschools.org]
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2018 1:32 PM
To: Dustin Puryear <dpury...@puryear-it.com>
Subject: Programming Instructor for CTEC

Hi Dustin,

We are looking  for someone with programming experience, preferably 5-6 years.
  We would prefer JAVA, C++ and Python experience or knowledge.  They would
have to be service oriented and want to work with high school students.  Be
willing to grow and keep up to date with new technologies and get
certifications with COMPTiA.

CTEC is a specialized program for high school juniors and seniors; students
will spend half a day at CTEC and 1/2 day at their home school. The students
are from all 9 schools and go through an application process to attend.

If you know someone who would be interested, please feel free to give them my
email (ld...@ebrschools.org<mailto:ld...@ebrschools.org>) and number
225-955-0617

Thank you!

Summer

Summer Dann

Executive Director

EBR Career and Technical Education Center

www.ebrctec.blogspot.com<http://www.ebrctec.blogspot.com>