Hi Gav,

perfect, thanks a lot.

Til

On 03/02/2022 14:36, Gavin McDonald wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, Feb 2, 2022 at 10:46 PM Craig Russell <apache....@gmail.com>
wrote:

    Hi Til, Gav,

    > On Feb 2, 2022, at 11:38 AM, Tilmann <tilmann_...@gmx.de> wrote:
    >
    > I think ddlutils is still broken: https://db.apache.org/ddlutils/

    Yes, you are right. I thought it would be found in
    attic.apache.org <http://attic.apache.org> but it's nowhere to be
    found now. It was retired in September 2021 and its former link is
    correct on the main db.apache.org <http://db.apache.org> page.

    I guess we will need some help restoring the contents.

    Gav, could you find the (now static) contents and restore them?

All done.

HTH

    Thanks,
    Craig

    > ... unless I put a wrong link in the DB page?
    >
    > Best,
    > Til
    >

    > On 02/02/2022 19:39, Craig Russell wrote:
    >> Hi Gav,
    >>
    >> Thanks so much for helping us get here. From my browser, all
    sub-projects are now in working order.

    >> Thanks again,
    >> Craig
    >>
    >>> On Feb 2, 2022, at 7:55 AM, gmcdon...@apache.org wrote: