Van: general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com
[mailto:general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com] Namens Jayashree
Verzonden: vrijdag 7 oktober 2011 8:42
Aan: general@developer.marklogic.com
Onderwerp: [MarkLogic Dev General] ML Server Lost Administrator password

Hi

We are using ML server 4.1.1 Enterprise edition. The IT team has forgotten the
password for Admin. Is there a way to retrieve the password? We need this to be
retrieved at the earliest as we are unable to access the data from ML.

It will be good if you someone can guide us in resetting or retrieving the
password.

Thanks
Jayashree
Laserwords Private Limited