Hi Ankur,

You could use xdmp:invoke to call main modules, and use the
MarkLogic-specific feature to allow multiple statements into one main
module file, separated by a semi-colon. If you are using libraries, make
sure to add imports for them after each semi-colon, though. Works with
xdmp:eval as well by the way..

Kind regards,
Geert

Thank