*Van:* general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com [mailto:general-bounces@deve
loper.marklogic.com] *Namens *Palani TT
*Verzonden:* woensdag 7 maart 2012 20:10
*Aan:* general@developer.marklogic.com
*Onderwerp:* [MarkLogic Dev General] xdmp:collection-delete()

Hi,

I am trying to understand the behavior of this function. My requirement was
to delete the records in a particular collection. I had like 2000 records
under a particular userid/folder. I moved 50 records from that userid to a
collection named "Test" using xdmp:document-set-collections() function.
After that, I wanted to delete the collection "Test" by invoking the
function xdmp:collection:delete(). What happened was all the 2000 records
under that particular userid/folder got deleted when I thought only the 50
records were supposed to get deleted. Can anyone please, explain this
behavior?

Thanks,

Palani