*Van:* general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com [mailto:
general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com] *Namens *Josh Warner-Burke
*Verzonden:* vrijdag 16 maart 2012 16:36
*Aan:* general@developer.marklogic.com
*Onderwerp:* [MarkLogic Dev General] Function to check task server queue?

I was told that everything you can see in the ML admin tool is available
via the API.  What I would like to do is query to find out the number of
tasks in the task server queue.  Can anyone tell me how this would look, or
point me to documentation related to this?  Thanks in advance.

Josh Warner-Burke
Tech Lead, Coral Reef
42SIX Solutions