*Van:* general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com [mailto:
general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com] *Namens *Randy Smith
*Verzonden:* vrijdag 23 maart 2012 17:25
*Aan:* MarkLogic Developer Discussion
*Onderwerp:* Re: [MarkLogic Dev General] Corona Questions

Geert,
I ran the CQ search you suggested and lots of results came back for 'cat'.
I am puzzled why it is not working. I even created a new version of the
top-songs database which worked fine with CQ but with no results when
running the Corona test.

I looked over the installation but did not see any problem. I wonder if
there could be a permission problem. Are the two Corona accounts that were
created when Corona was setup involved when running Corona? I am currently
running as admin when I run my tests.
Thanks for the help so far.
Ideas?
Randy