From: Indrajeet Verma
<indrajeet.ve...@gmail.com<mailto:indrajeet.ve...@gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, April 13, 2015 at 8:33 AM
To: MarkLogic Developer Discussion
<general@developer.marklogic.com<mailto:general@developer.marklogic.com>>
Subject: Re: [MarkLogic Dev General] How to find particular element using path

Thank you Geert for correcting me. I tried by excluding "/" ( e.g.
product-reference/product-id/date) from path index and it is working fine.

Could you please give some more reasons/suggestions why should we not use "/"
or "//"?  as we tried with "/" & "//" and It was returning same result as
without these path separators.

Thank you!

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 12:32 PM, Geert Josten