From: Gaël YIMEN YIMGA [mailto:yimeng...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 4:34 AM
To: Jain, Abhishek
Cc: MarkLogic Developer Discussion
Subject: Re: [MarkLogic Dev General] Model Employee-Department relationship
into marklogic, Running Join queries. #CGO#

Hello Abhi,

You definitely need a web application server like Tomcat, it's the one that I
used.

You could use maven to build the project as a WAR and then deploy that WAR file
in Tomcat. Then the project works as a web service, so You can test it using a
tool like POSTMAN or FIDDLER or simply a command Line tool like CURL.

Regards
Gael
On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 7:14 AM Jain, Abhishek