From:
<general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com<mailto:general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com>>
 on behalf of "Thomas, Elroy E" <thoma...@aetna.com<mailto:thoma...@aetna.com>>
Date: Monday, September 19, 2016 at 9:47 PM
To:
"'general@developer.marklogic.com<mailto:'general@developer.marklogic.com>'"
<general@developer.marklogic.com<mailto:general@developer.marklogic.com>>
Subject: [MarkLogic Dev General] Packaging xQuery Code

Hello,

We would like to be able to package our xquery framework code in such a way
that it is executable by whoever receives it, but it is not readable.

Is there a way to do that?

Gene Thomas (Elroy)
AIS EIE MLCoE
+1 619-207-1058 mobile
+1 619-947-6507 home

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you think
you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by reply
e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately. Thank you. Aetna