Hi,
It took me more that 5 hours for 5 GB of data when I loaded with below
command.  And I see ForestReserve is getting spiked up while loading the
data. I am using default params ( disabled all Indexes , FYI). Any advice
to optimise and reduce the usage of ForestReserve.

./bin/mlcp.sh import -host localhost -port 8006 -username $ML_USERNAME
-password $PWD -mode local -input_file_path /mlcp-8.0-5/archive
 -generate_uri  -input_file_type delimited_text  -output_uri_replace
"^.*/arhive,''" -output_uri_prefix  /URI -output_collections  MY-COLLECTION
-document_type json -tolerate_errors=true

Thanks
Shan.