Hello Durai,

I have been working on visualization tools for MarkLogic. Two of them are open
source and free.  You can find them at:

https://github.com/easymetahub/emh-d3-tree
<https://github.com/easymetahub/emh-d3-tree>
https://github.com/easymetahub/emh-d3-force-directed-graph
<https://github.com/easymetahub/emh-d3-force-directed-graph>

We are also working on tools for entity services for ML 9.  The tools do still
need some work, but I can help you with them.

Best Regards,

Loren Cahlander

CTO | Easy Meta Hub LLC.

4819 Emperor Blvd, Suite 400, Durham, NC 27703
651-747-6910 | loren.cahlan...@easymetahub.com
<mailto:loren.cahlan...@easymetahub.com> |
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorencahlander
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorencahlander> | @lcahlander