Hi all,
[I guess this is a typical first issue for a newbie in Marklogic :)]

I've just installed the latest version of ML on Ubuntu 16_64 bits following
the advice from this answer on stakoverflow [1]
However, after trying to start the server, it says "Marklogic.serviceJob
fro Marklogic.service failed because the control process exited with error
code".
After using the systemctl status MarkLogic.service" command, it says "error
while loading shared librairies: libsas12.so.3: cannot open shared object
file..."
However it seems that I can't find that library for installation.

What could be the issue? Any help or pointer will be more than helpful.

Best,
Ghislain

[1]
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/30947478/how-does-one-install-marklogic-8-on-ubuntu-14-04