Hi,
I am getting below error when I try to load the input flow in my Linux box.
Same is working in local ( Mac OS) and checked the path/file permissions.
All are accessable. Any advise?

ERROR o.a.c.c.C.[.[.[.[dispatcherServlet] - Servlet.service() for servlet
[dispatcherServlet] in context with path [] threw exception [Request
processing failed; nested exception is
com.marklogic.client.ResourceNotFoundException: Local message: Could not
read resource at resources/flow. Server Message: The requested flow was not
found] with root cause

com.marklogic.client.ResourceNotFoundException: Local message: Could not
read resource at resources/flow. Server Message: The requested flow was not
found

Here is the DataHub generated MLCP command.

mlcp.sh import -mode local -host localhost -port 8010 -username user
-password xxxx -input_file_path /home/xyz/data-hub/input/employee
-input_file_type "delimited_text" -output_collections
"Claims,load-claims,input" -output_permissions
"rest-reader,read,rest-writer,update" -output_uri_replace
"/home/xyz/data-hub/input/employee,''" -document_type "json" -generate_uri
true -transform_module "/com.marklogic.hub/mlcp-flow-transform.xqy"
-transform_namespace "http://marklogic.com/data-hub/mlcp-flow-transform";
-transform_param "entity=Employee,flow=load-employee,flowType=input"