From:
<general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com<mailto:general-boun...@developer.marklogic.com>>
 on behalf of Dave Cassel
<david.cas...@marklogic.com<mailto:david.cas...@marklogic.com>>
Date: Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 10:00 AM
To: MarkLogic Developer Discussion
<general@developer.marklogic.com<mailto:general@developer.marklogic.com>>
Subject: [MarkLogic Dev General] Ops Director tech preview

Hello Community,

At MarkLogic World this year, we talked about an exciting new operations tool
called Ops Director, which gives you insight into what's going on across
multiple MarkLogic clusters. From a single dashboard, you can view alerts, load
levels, and other information across all your MarkLogic instances. Norm Walsh
did a great lightning talk and manned a demo booth for Ops Director in Chicago,
and there was a lot of interest in and feedback for this tool from both
existing and prospective customers. Since that time, the Ops Director team has
been focused and working hard to integrate that feedback and complete the
functionality for Ops Director 1.0. We're excited to announce the availability
of Ops Director Technical Preview. Technical Preview is the last milestone
before GA of the tool, and it’s a great opportunity for the team to get broader
feedback for the final push to GA.

In the Technical Preview you can:

  *   Install and configure Ops Director
  *   Setup a multi-cluster monitoring environment
  *   Login and explore the Ops Director GUI
  *   View the Monitor Dashboard
  *   View and search event logs, system alerts, and tasks of your instances
  *   Get resource information in the Manage Tab
  *   Analyze resource performance in the Analyze tab

The team is eager to get feedback on these features, and invites you to
download and install Ops Director Technical Preview from
www.marklogic.com/beta<http://www.marklogic.com/beta>. You'll be able to submit
feedback on that site as well.

We look forward to hearing from you about this new tool!

Dave.

--
Dave Cassel, @dmcassel<https://twitter.com/dmcassel>
Technical Community Manager