Hi All,

I am running harmonize flow of marklogic data hub using java custom code. I
created Flow manager and flow runner object and set required thing to execute
harmonization .It prepares one url for executing
"/com.marklogic.hub/endpoint/collector.xqy" .But in this file all parameter is
received as external  so always getting an error Undefined external variable
.when I change code as external variable to xdmp:get-request-field it works
perfectly.

Was this change  required or there is any other way to execute harmonization
without changing framework code.

Regards,
Vikas Singh
If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and
destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email,
and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Where permitted by applicable law, this e-mail
and other e-mail communications sent to and from Cognizant e-mail addresses may
be monitored.