Thank you. That worked - on j801 windows and bill's j801 jconsole for android
I had been struggling with the scroll bars on my galaxy s4 with jqt for android. This lets me scroll and have complete control under jconsole On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 8:43 PM, chris burke <[email protected]> wrote: > Labs are in addons now. See the lab development page at > http://www.jsoftware.com/jwiki/Labs/Development for examples of using the > console. > > Note that many labs require facilities not in the console. > > > On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 8:34 AM, Joe Bogner <[email protected]> wrote: > >> I'm trying to run labs from j801 console and am having trouble >> following old instructions >> >> >> Is this still supported? I can try to fix it but figured I'd ask here first >> >> http://www.jsoftware.com/pipermail/beta/2010-June/004282.html >> >> Suggests: >> >> require '~system/util/lab.ijs' >> >> Which I couldn't find even with install 'all' >> >> I found an old version which doesn't work: >> >> http://stuff.mit.edu/afs/athena/software/j_v701/j64-701/addons/labs/labs/lab.ijs >> >> |value error: jhostpath >> | nms=.<;._1&>' ',each<;._2 jhostpath ADDLABS >> info 'not found: ',y >> info ('not found: ' , y) >> >> >> >> http://www.jsoftware.com/pipermail/general/2013-July/035520.html >> >> Suggests that it should still be supported relatively recently... >> >> Thanks for any advice. >> ---------------------------------------------------------------------- >> For information about J forums see http://www.jsoftware.com/forums.htm >> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------- > For information about J forums see http://www.jsoftware.com/forums.htm ---------------------------------------------------------------------- For information about J forums see http://www.jsoftware.com/forums.htm
