Thanks. I put it to c:\J64 and it works.
Kari
18.4.2014 11:54, bill lam kirjoitti:
This seems to be a limitation of windows J engine which does not
support utf8 strings in 15!:0. As a workaround,try install in
another folder.
Пт, 18 апр 2014, Kari Hoijarvi писал(а):
JVERSION
|value error: JVERSION
system/util/boot.ijs is not loaded? The about box says J8.0.1
libjqt
C:/Users/Käyttäjä/J64/bin/jqt.dll
wd1
(34 67 58 47 85 115 101 114 115 47 75 195 164 121 116 116 195 164 106 195
164 47 74 54 52 47 98 105 110 47 106 113 116 46 100 108 108 34 32 119 100
32 43 32 105 32 42 99 32 105 32 42 32 42 105{a.)&(15!:0)
cder''
1 0
Hope this helps,
Kari
18.4.2014 10:40, bill lam kirjoitti:
what are the followings
JVERSION
libjqt
wd1
cder'' (after domain error ocurred)
Пт, 18 апр 2014, Kari Hoijarvi писал(а):
Hello,
I working temporarily at my mom's computer, which has Scandinavian
characters in the system path:
C:\Users\Käyttäjä\J64
So the folder is Kayttaja with umlauts over a's.
The profile script fails with message:
|domain error: wd1
| 'r c l p n'=. wd1(,y);(#,y);(,2);(,0)
I tracked it down to addons/ide/qt/qt.ijs but I'm not fluent enough in J
to see what's the problem.
Thanks, Kari
----------------------------------------------------------------------
For information about J forums see http://www.jsoftware.com/forums.htm
----------------------------------------------------------------------
For information about J forums see http://www.jsoftware.com/forums.htm
----------------------------------------------------------------------
For information about J forums see http://www.jsoftware.com/forums.htm