Thank you very much for doing this Henry.  This is a great feature.

----- Original Message -----
From: Henry Rich <henryhr...@nc.rr.com>
To: gene...@jsoftware.com
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2015 7:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Jgeneral] Debugger bug(s)?

I have been working on the debugger & will look into these.

0. I'll check.

1. When you debug a verb with a "header", like

dverb =: 3 : 0"1
)

the debugger treats it as a tacit verb and doesn't let you look inside.
  It displays like a tacit verb (which in fact it is!), all on one line,
with the LFs replaced by (1{a.).  Is this what you are seeing?

To debug it you have to split it into

dverb =: dverbbody"1
dverbbody =: 3 : 0
)

In the next release the debugger will do this automatically for you.  If
you select dverb for a stop, it will create the body and replace dverb
with a verb that points to the body.  Stops will be placed into the body.

Henry Rich