From: general-boun...@forums.jsoftware.com
[mailto:general-boun...@forums.jsoftware.com] On Behalf Of chris burke
Sent: Tuesday, 11 August 2015 2:50 AM
To: General forum
Subject: Re: [Jgeneral] require not recognising prior usage

Thanks. I will rearrange jcwdpath so that jpathsep is called at the end, i.e.

jcwdpath_j_=: jpathsep@(1!:43@(0&$),])@((*@# # '/'"_),])

Let me know if this still doesn't work.

This email is intended for the addressee(s) named and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and then delete
it immediately.
Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender except
where the sender expressly and with authority states them to be the views of
the NSW Office of Environment and Heritage.

PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL