I had been trying to install J64-804 to run in FreeBSD Linux emulation but
could not fix this error:
 /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 not found, error 2

I thought I didn't have the links right, but it's probably that  linux_base-c7
is 32bit.  I'll update to Release 11.0 first, then follow your steps.  When
I get that working I may look into creating the native port, but that's a
bit deeper water than I've been in.

Heartening reply, thank you.
Ben