1. Can you confirm that J does run on your machine, i.e. the following
should load J;

 ../JDemo/J805/bin/jconsole

2. Line 19 has "ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'contextvars'"

This looks like a Python problem, perhaps a mismatch between the
download and your local copy of python?

The download is a little old and may need updating.