Hi Arthur,

I was looking at CTScan and I noticed that on line 5 you define

user=: '/Users/ala/j64-807-user'

which would be constant to your system. If you define

 user=: 4 }. ; (#~ (<'User') = {."1) UserFolders_j_

then the value of user can be specific to the system of the person running it,
as UserFolders_j_ is set up in the loading of the J environment.

Also, I was wondering if you could include a CT option that would stop the
display of depth and level values of the structures because that information
seems to be apparent through visual inspection. The shape and type of the
contents are the ones that I think are essential and leaving off the depth and
level would free up space for them and that may be important when dealing with
narrow boxes. When I was working on jig, Raul and Pascal put me through my
paces of removing any information that did not need to be displayed. A few
things I left in, but usually if they said it was not necessary they were
right.

What are your thoughts on providing a CT option to remove the depth and level
values?

Cheers, bob