It looks like the Page count includes the Files count, so I calculated
Pages - Files.

As a rough check, look at the list of pages at
https://code.jsoftware.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Special:AllPages

This is 7+ pages with about 350 entries per page in the Main
namespace. Files are listed in the File namespace