> I tried downloading the referenced zip file but it asked that I log in
first. (Why?) I appear to have lost my record of my credentials and was
unable to log in. Perhaps someone, could guide me here. Help, please.

On that page, clicking the link is a request to upload the file, not
download it. Ian made a copy of the zip at
https://app.box.com/s/v0nabjex23o25dynn1ma8jl1wbikmnni .

If you forgot your wiki password, please visit
https://code.jsoftware.com/wiki/Special:PasswordReset