When I look at the README page, the term "WIKI GUIDES" jumps out, so I
would see these wiki links immediately.

However, I have replaced the term "WIKI GUIDES" with "WIKI LINKS", and have
changed the text referring to the wiki from

"Documentation can be found in the wiki ..."

"Documentation can be found in the wiki (see links in the side panel) ..."