> As it is currently working, I don't know the point of having Line & Show
under Echo Run. I don't know what Connect and Disconnect under Server do. I
also don't know what Center Panes under View does.

1. The Server menu with Connect and Disconnect is from the 2018 original,
which connected to a remote server. Not needed in this version.

2. Line and Show means run the line and show the result, e.g. A=: i.3 would
display 0 1 2, rather have no output. This is the same as Jqt, and should
be useful in a demo.

3. Center Panes does just that, i.e. you can resize the Term and Edit panes
as you like, and Center Panes will center them back.

We should have the Help|Playground menu open a wiki page with better
documentation.