Thanks, Bob.

> Chris said that the J wiki search should be able to be expanded to searching
> through categories and become smarter in the way that it narrowed down search
> content. The challenge that Chris has is that it is written in php and he is
> not an expert in it.

Just a comment on this -

The J wiki search (in the left navbar) is written in J, with a small
php wrapper. We could easily extend it, e.g. to support searching
subsets of the pages such as everything under Jd.

The php problem was when trying to replace the standard wiki search on
the top right of each page. I tried to do that originally without
success, and it would require some php expertise.

Chris