As we get more folks tinkering with Gump Python code (and I love how
Stefan's first foray find standard Python things that I've missed) it is
time to mature the codebase [comments/structuring], and start some
development documentation.

I started to create a development tab for this topic in the site xdocs, but
I figured that might be a bit too formal & I wanted to convey as much
information as possible w/ the minimum of hassle. Also, we can all
contribute to the wiki & it get's updated more frequently.

    http://wiki.apache.org/gump/GumpDevelopment

Let me know what things you'd like to see in here, either by adding
questions/starting sections, or replying to this mail.

regards,

Experience the Unwired Enterprise:
http://www.sybase.com/unwiredenterprise
Try Sybase: http://www.try.sybase.com