On Thu, 11 Mar 2004, Vincent Massol <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Everything runs fine here. Thus I think it can be caused either by a
> different configuration or by the fact that it runs on a different
> OS.

It fails on lsd as well as gump.covalent.net, so it fails using Gumpy
or traditional Gump and it fails on Linux as well as Solaris.

Ooops, I just realized that it hasn't built on the covalent machine.
I think this was due to the fact that the configuration was stalled.
Should build in a few minutes.

> More specifically: Do we have a shell account with read access to
> the directory where Gump built the project?

Currently Gump doesn't run on any ASF machine, unless Stefano's
efforts on moof have come further along than I thought.

Once we have such a beast, things should become fairly easy.

I'm not in the position to give you access to any of the machines
currently running Gump, not even my private installation, sorry.

I'm willing to lend a hand and execute whatever you need in my
installation,
<http://cvs.apache.org/~bodewig/gump/jakarta-cactus-sample-servlet-12.html>
is the result from last night's run on my machine and in my home dir
on minotaur is a zipped up version of
jakarta-cactus/samples/servlet/target-12.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Cheers