> > overrides the <nag info on module (gumpy allows it here) or project.
>
> Cool, does it work?
>
> If so, I'll probably switch my nightly builds over to Gumpy.

I'd give it a "most likely" but I've not had chance to test it, other than
unintentionally like this, to ensure to/from do override.

BTW: You had chance to try Gumpy commandline scripts?
build.py/update.py/debug.py (u + b) have a --quick option and a --cache
option (both defaulting to true) so ought do what you need.

regards