Stefan Bodewig wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]: mx4j/mx4j-tools-from-packaged-jetty failed

The top item on my TODO list. A real API compatibility problem between mx4j and Axis.

hehehe. It's high on mine too...I need jetty to build :D

Another random thought: it would be nice to be able to annotate parts of the build tree with comments like this. As in being able to attach a comment to the failure state of mx4j/mx4j-tools-from-packaged-jetty. With comments CCed to the mailing list of course :D

--
cheers,

- Leo Simons