On Sat, 27 Mar 2004, Nick Chalko wrote:

> Here is an idea to let gump build 100% every time.
>
> Keep the jars from the last success full build of each project. Then a
> project fails it will not stop the rest of the tree from building.

I'm just a lurker here, but this seems to defeat the whole purpose of
Gump. Gump's purpose in life is to let people know as soon as possible
when changes in one place break things in other places.

The change you are suggesting would at best delay the guilty party from
being notified of the issues, and at worst result in everything building
successfully every time.

Of course, I may be misinterpreting you entirely...

--
Martin Cooper