This page shows the entities (modules or projects) that have any 'warning'
or 'error' annotations on them. We really want to work this down to a blank
page, by reducing the verbosity or level of annotations. For example, saying
'build failed' at a warning level could me made informational (the
status/reason tells us it failed.) For example, the 'setting an artifact
identifier' (for Maven, which can't live w/o jar ids) might not be
considered a warning. Once we trim it down any content we find here ought be
helpful for Gumpmeisters.

    http://brutus.apache.org/gump/public/notesLog.html

This page used to live on workspace.html, but (1) move to a separate object
in memory & so was lost (2) is what I broke the build with last night
(sorry.) Anyway it shows some useful things like environment, tool versions,
etc. [Sorry, it doesn't cover what Sam requested was interested in.]

    http://brutus.apache.org/gump/public/environment.html

BTW: I seem to have to press CTRL-RELOAD on Brutus or I don't see refreshed
pages. I think we ought configure HTTPD to make this more interactive
between browser/server, 'cos Gump pages change frequently. Can somebody
easily change this and add the config change to the BrutusConfig wiki page?

regards,